ABOUT MATRIX PHYSICAL THERAPY
Opened in 2005, Matrix Physical Therapy has quickly become one of the most respected physical therapy clinics in the metropolitan area.
Our practice employs a hands-on approach consisting of manual therapy, postural and body mechanics education, ultrasound, electric stimulation, cold laser therapy and therapeutic exercise.
A few reasons you should consider Matrix first:
- All Senior Physical Therapists have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the physical therapy field.
- We never use Aides. Every patient spends their entire treatment session with a fully credentialed and experienced Physical Therapist and PTA.
- Patients work together with their therapist to create individualized, goal-driven programs to maximize results.
- Convenient hours with early morning/evening hours available during the week.
- Availability of completely private, one-on-one treatment rooms.
- Heavy emphasis on patient education and the development of personalized at-home programs to maintain improvement after treatment.